In order to use email verification for Two-Factor Authentication with your NetCents account, you will need to follow these steps.
- Log into your NetCents Account
- Navigate to and select User Icon in top right corner and select Profile
- Navigate to “Two-Factor Authentication” in Profile and select
- When prompted to enable Two-Factor Authentication, select Email from the drop-down menu and select Submit.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter the code sent to the email address linked to your NetCents account. This code will be sent to you via email. This email will shortly be sent to your account with the subject line : “Your verification code” within a few moments. Enter in your Authentication Code.
- Enter the code into the field provided in your NetCents account and select Enable. You will receive confirmation that your authentication has been enabled.
- You are now able to log into your account using your username and password, followed by your authentication code. *Please note that a new code will be generated for each login attempt and is valid for a period of 15 minutes*